To our valued customers,
The safety of our customers and staff has been and will continue to be our primary concern. While we plan on remaining open for the foreseeable future, there are specific safety precautions we have implemented:
- Frequently sanitizing all surfaces.
- Reinforcing appropriate hygiene with our staff members.
- Following all guidelines recommended by the CDC.
- Wipes and hand sanitizer available throughout the facility for our customers to use.
We have also modified some aspects of our daily operations:
- We will not have mini golf putters, clubs, bats, helmets, and any equipment out for use. In order to use the facilities you must bring your own equipment.
- For mini golf please bring your own putter.
- For batting cages, please bring your own bat and helmet.
- For golf driving range, please bring your own clubs.
- We ask that our customers use a credit card for all purchases, rather than cash transactions.
We will continue to update you via our website and social media accounts. Rest assured, our community will come out of this stronger and healthier!
Please continue to check the website or call us to get up date information about any closures or modified hours.